Skip to content
1) Pour Concrete
- Pour the concrete into the form to create a smooth, uninterrupted surface to your pathway.
2) Screed The concrete
- Screed the concrete to make it as level and smooth as possible. You can use a simple wood 2x4, or purchase hollow aluminum or magnesium straightedges for this step!
3) Create Your Stencil
- To create your glowing pattern, create a stencil using wood or another light material. Ideally, it should be easy-to move and replicate the pattern along the path so everything lines up nicely once the project is finished.
4) Seed In Your Glow Stones
- Using your pattern stencil, broadcast your glow stones across the area until you've reached your desired glow effect.
5) Let The Concrete Cure
- When the concrete has lost its sheen, smooth over it with a concrete float. Then spray wash the surface.
6) Enjoy The Glow
- Sit back and enjoy your new glowing pattern.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.